TRITOFLEX 2K is an instant-setting liquid rubber membrane that is water-based and environmentally safe. It is a tough yet extremely flexible material that is efficiently sprayed to any thickness in a single pass, creating a fully-adhered, monolithic waterproofing membrane with no waste. TRITOFLEX is lightweight so it can be applied directly over an existing roof system eliminating the need for wasteful and costly tear-offs. Since it is water-based with no VOC’s it is considered a “green” product that is sustainable for years as a restorative waterproofing system.
TRITOFLEX 2K is primarily used as a roof restoration membrane but is also used for below-grade waterproofing, plaza decks, walls, steel beams, and a variety of industrial applications. TRITOFLEX 2K is a FM-Approved roof product, achieving the highest ratings possible in the industry. It has also received many international certifications, including EOTA, SABS (South Africa), CodeMark (New Zealand), and JIS (Japan).
Technical Data Highlights:
- Over 1,000% elongation, after aging
- 600 psi tensile strength
- Class A Fire Rating, self-extinguishing
- Resistant to severe, baseball-size hail
- Impermeable – withstands ponding water indefinitely
- Sprayed to any thickness in one coat
- Zero VOC’s, water-based, no odor
- Instantly rain-resistant
- Resistant to acids, salts, and more